Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial day




OK, OK, OK...so I know that I am like way behind, but I am just to the point that I can blog about our Memorial Day weekend, I feel like I have been working non-stop to make up for the time we took off. We were able to go up to "The Ranch." We had a blast, and I don't think Hyrum has slept that well in a very long time. He just couldn't get enough of the horses, the four-wheelers, the guns, and all of the other traditions that I grew up knowing and loving. It was way cold there but very warm with memories.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Excellent job, my sweet. I know, I know, I should have waited longer! But, now I'm tagging you! See the rules on my blog. And you have Allison to thank, she tagged me!

Allison said...

I'm glad your Memorial Day Weekend was fun! It was great to see you!

ssh said...

i can't get enough of hyrum!!! he's a doll! love you!!! xoxo

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hyrum is really cute. Sorry I couldn't see you when you were in town. I wish I could have. I am glad you all had a good time.