Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I know....

Ok, so I know it...I am a self professed worst blogger ever! My kiddies are growing so fast, I hate it. Everyone always asks me how Hyrum is doing with a new sister...well, all I can say is she hasn't gone in the "bucket" yet. He actually has been doing much better then he was, depending on the day, and loves to play with her. Hyrum's new thing is to do "fishy face". I don't know what it is about it that he just loves.Poor Hayden!

So, when we were in UT more then a month ago, We got the kids pictures taken. My friend Allison took their pictures. She did such an excellent job!! Here are just a few of them, I am going to post more of them on my facebook, so check 'em out! You can also see some more of her amazing work at: http://www.allisonharrisphotography.blogspot.com





4 comments:

Kim Sandling said...

These pictures are so cute. I looked at all of them of Facebook and I can't even pick a favorite, they are all so good!

I'm glad that Hyrum hasn't killed Hayden. Just wait until she has full control of her arms...she'll get him back! That's what Nathan is doing now. I want to stop him because I don't want him hitting Emily, but I know it's payback, so I'm torn! LOL

Lisa said...

Such cute Kiddies! I am so glad I was able to see you guys when you were here. You need to come more often.

Kristie Young said...

I think you may just have the world's cutest kids...that is except for all of the other Holland and Williamson(my maiden name) kids.

The Ericksons said...

I love seeing your kids. You know, if you know that your the worlds worst blogger...the first step is admitting it, now do something about it. Ha Ha. We want to know what's going on in AZ. UPDATE!