Monday, May 5, 2008

About us...




Our little family lives in Mesa, AZ. Richie and I have been married for 5 years this June. We have a beautiful son, Hyrum, who is 2 years old and keeps us running around in circles.

We work hard, and play hard. Richie is a Block Mason and works from sun up to sun down, but still takes the time to roll around and wrestle with Hyrum at the end of the day. I finally graduated and passed my boards for my RN in January (whoo hoo), and currently work as a Nurse at Maryvale Hospital in Phoenix. I work in the Couplet Care unit with new moms and babies. I love my job!!!!

Our family loves to ride four wheelers and I am learning to love the outdoors, sometimes you have to fake it until you make it!!!
Hyrum and his gear!!!
Hyrum and his favorite toy!
Fun in the sand!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oooooohhhhhh soooooooooo cute! I love the little 4-wheeler. Spence will be totally jealous. (except he'd probably do better on a full-sized one.)
I am so happy you're a blogger now! Make sure you tell Macey... she'll want to join you in the blogging circle of love!
-PS I LOVE THAT I GOT TO TALK TO YOU TODAY!!!

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute! You and hubby look happy and so good too! I love you and have missed you extremely. Two thumbs up for joining the blogging world. I think you'll really love it!
Love ya,
Bonnie